Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! My name is Megan and my greatest passion is market research. This may be strange however I find the psychology behind the decisions we make everyday to be fascinating. Trying to figure out the behaviors of people as they are shopping for different types of products and how they change their behaviors based on the product they are purchasing intrigues me.
As technology boomed, market research morphed into a whole new industry. Now many companies get their information from online polls, web analytics, keyword research, observational research and much more. With this blog my goal is to explore these tools and to see how companies are finding out what their consumer does, wants, needs, etc during the shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment